Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Surfacing... or, perhaps, Blah Blah Blahblog...

After six weeks or so of a break, I'm anxious to get back to emerging into my world of pop culture musings random observations.

I hope.

I've spent this time off working extraordinarily hard on a third draft of a manuscript I'd hoped to have been completed, but am not quite there. I am pretty proud nonetheless. My brain is truly jello but hope that means I've mined my noggin of some riches.

We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm on my way to Louisville (the place where I attended graduate school) to cheer on some friends who are completing their final leg of their own Master's Degree journey.

BTW - CAPA came out with their summer movie series list early this year. There are some goodies, including Singing in the Rain, a couple of Buster Keaton shorts, and Some Like it Hot.

I'll definitely hit the ground running with those when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more about your observations. Cheers! Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the manuscript! Looking forward to more musings.

    ReplyDelete